Wintering and Dewintering procedures
Winter is synonym of long periods of inactivity in the nautical world: the end of summer announces the time to take care of your boat and therefore protect her from any damage!
To fully enjoy your season each year, Port d’Hiver offers a customized service for the winterizing and dewintering procedures.
Port d’Hiver offers two types of winterizing and dewintering:
– wintering/dewintering ashore
– wintering/dewintering afloat
Our team of technician interfere on your unit for the following fields:
– The boat’s scrub which consists of the hull cleaning: this step is essential to the maintenance of your boat!
– The stripping of the hull and the stripping of the antifouling residues through an “aérogommage” process.
– The winterizing of your inboard engine
– The dewintering of your outboard engine
Winterize your boat protects her against moisture, metal corrosion, wood mould, osmosis plastics, the settling of aquatic organisms ect.