Retrospective of Port d'Hiver Yachting shipyard 2022
The Port d'Hiver Yachting team sends you its best wishes for 2023!
May this year be even richer in beautiful moments spent at sea and in new products.
This is also an opportunity to look back on the performance of the Port d'Hiver Yachting shipyard over the past year. Between our boat sales, our boat maintenance services, the wintering of our boats and our events, our shipyard has achieved great results and has maintained its reputation on the French Riviera (Alpes Maritimes (06) and Var (83)) and particularly in Bormes-les-Mimosas.
|A GREAT PERFORMANCE
This year was once again a great success for the Port d'Hiver Yachting shipyard with:
|A TECHNICAL TEAM TRAINED TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF OUR WORKSHOP SERVICES
Throughout the year, our technical team is trained in the latest nautical equipment that we offer to install on your boat.
Since the beginning of the season, we have had the pleasure of presenting our brands at exhibitions and fairs such as :
- The La Ciotat boat show in March with Fanale Marine with the Falchettu 700, Rand Boats with the Play 24 and Escape 30, Fairline Yachts with the F//line 33 and Pardo Yachts with the Pardo 38.
- The launch of the latest Pardo Yachts model in Saint-Tropez in April: the Pardo GT52.
- The launch day of the Pardo Yachts Club France in Saint-Tropez (83) in June where the whole Pardo Yachts range was gathered.
- The Cannes Yachting Festival in September, where all our brands were exhibited (Pardo Yachts, Fairline Yachts with the Phantom 65 World Premiere, Rand Boats with the Source 22 World Premiere and Fanale Marine).
- The Bandol Nautik in September also where Rand Boats, Pardo Yachts and Fanale were exhibited.
- And we ended the year with the Nautic de Paris in December with the exhibition of Rand Boats with the Source 22 and Spirit 25 and Fanale Marine with the Pichju 600, Falchettu 700, Altore e sole 900 open and Altore 900 cabin.
The year 2022 was also synonymous with novelty, with the unveiling of four new models among our brands:
These models are still available for the 2023 season at Port d'Hiver Yachting.
If you're interested in one of those models, contact us.
|NEW PHANTOM 65 WINS WORLD YACHT TROPHIES
This year's World Yachts Trophies were held during the Cannes Yachting Festival.
|THE NEW SOURCE 22 WINS OVER THE JURY OF THE BEST OF BOATS AWARDS
At the ceremony, which took place during Boat & Fun Berlin, the Source 22 from Rand Boats showed its strengths, particularly in terms of on-board ergonomics and environmental friendliness by offering an electric version. The latest model from the Danish brand won the Best for Fun category.
|2 NOMINATIONS FOR THE EUROPEAN POWERBOATS AWARD 2023
Rand Boats and Pardo Yachts have had their new models nominated for the European Powerboats Award 2023.